Monday, January 19, 2009

The weekend

Took Thursday and Friday off last week and took off to Tyler to get some miles in this weekend. On Saturday Nate met me in Van Tx and we rode to his house in Flint. Great ride, great roads, too bad we had a 20mph headwind the whole way. Got in 40 miles though and felt good. On Sunday we took off out of Flint and went through Lake Tyler and the Chapel Hill area through UT Tyler, past the old bike shop I used to work at and back to Flint. We got in 50 miles. I was pretty dead the last 10 miles. The only thing that got me home was the 14yr old chick who said I had a nice ass as we rode by her and her friends LOL. Im assuming she was talking about mine since Nate doesn't have one. BY the way, Speaking of big asses I lost 8lbs over 2 and a half weeks. Not too bad!

I took today off and plan to ride every day the rest of this week. I have to go to Pennsylvania next week so I wont be able to do my regular workouts.

1 comment: