Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Its a bit nipply out

Got in a good ride tonight - There wasnt much wind but the area I was riding was about 8 to 10 degrees colder than it was at the top of the hill where my apt complex is. I was a bit underdressed but it wasnt too bad. I forgot to take my damn inhaler before I left and I forgot to put it in my pocket. I was about to turn around early and head back but Brandi and Hley where able to meet me as they where heading out for dinner - THANK YOU! - I lost my tail light crossing some railroad tracks so I guess I'll be stopping by the bike shop tomorrow. Oh well

Song of the ride - The Toadies "I come from the water" If you don't have it you must download it immediatly

2 comments:

  1. 45 and no gloves? You're a hard man. Great song btw, great cd all around. To replace your taillight I recommend the Planet Bike Super Flash. Very bright and mine hasn't fallen off despite all the brick street in downtown Tyler.

    ReplyDelete