Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Meh...

Busy day at work today - beautiful day out - stuck in the office....

I ordered a headlight today from Simpson's so I can get out and ride when I get home from work - The trinity trail is just right down the road so I can easily get my weekly rides in when the weather permits. Excited about getting some miles in this weekend.

I can't find my good tights anywhere - it pissing me off lol

I got my weigh in tomorrow - plan to get a 2 mile run in on the treadmill

2 comments:

  1. I hate losing tights. And Gloves. And socks. I lost my favorite winter socks recently. I still look for them occasionally like a kid that still looks out the window for his lost dog. Have fun running (shuddering at the thought).

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you should have seen those ducks I almost hit this morning. What are ducks doing in the MIDDLE of the road in a neighborhood at 6:15 am when it's 34 degrees?? I tried to take a picture with my Blackberry but apparently a person waddling around, straddling his bike that's covered in lights pointing a cellphone, freaks out ducks. Odd.

    ReplyDelete