Sunday, January 11, 2009

Nice Ride

Got in a great ride on Saturday - Hadn't been on the bike in a week becaus eof work and everything. It felt good getting in 2 hours on the bike. Actually felt some strength in my legs during the ride too.

So to get ready to ride in 44 degree weather I'm in my wool socks, shoes, shoe coves (light ones), Knee warmers, Bib shorts, A base layer that Pearl doesnt make anymore - it resemble a bulet proof vest in the front to block the wind, Short sleeve Jersey, Arm warmers, long finger gloves, a hat, and a light jacket. While I was cutting through Oakmont Park during my ride I passed the beautiful tall fit long haired brunette - She was runing with a sports bra - Made me feel like an idiot for about 3 seconds then I tried to figure out how to get a picture of her for Dave Bunce but I would have ben Captain Obvious considering we ahere almost the only two people out on the trail. Instead here is a picture at the top of "Pill Hill" - Its part of my night ride route.

OH - I won a hundred bucks a Poker last nigth BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hundo bucks will get you a nice pair of tights! As for the brunette, at least you aren't this guy.

    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3329/3188759649_27fc611381.jpg?v=0

    ReplyDelete