Monday, January 12, 2009

Rockn out with my light out

Got my first night ride in tonight - To sum it up it was awesome. Really quite, kinda eerie, but cool at the same time. Got lost at the top of "Pill Hill" Couldn't see the road signs and kind of got turned around. No worries. Almost hit a possum on the way back through the park.

Song of the ride - "Rocket Man" by Elton John

I usually skip that one but with the road to myself and the tunnel of light I was following it was fitting

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Flock of Seagulls? Elton John? You ok? Well, ok, that kind of music is acceptable for base miles, but you better load up some Rage Against the Machine or Pantera for some intervals. And yeah, riding at night, is kinda weird. Sometimes my mind messes with me and I see things. Especially on stretches where it's nothing but woods for miles. Watch out for rabbits and tree marlins. Good looking beam of light that mininewt is putting out.

    ReplyDelete