Saturday, January 3, 2009

Another Day in the Life

So today was a long one - I did real good as far as my eating went today. Same breakfast a yesterday and a turkey sandwich for lunch. Also took in a protien shake after my ride but indulged on some chicken strips and beer at the Hulen movie tavern.

Started out with getting to the office at 730 - Yes on a saturday and taking a group of my contractors out to the gun range to do some Skeet shooting. Here's Dusty getting ready to scare some clay pigeons....They didnt have much to worry about...




It was another incredible day today and I took advantage - Got in 30 miles with a new route I hadnt ridden before. It was much hillier than I though and just as windy as I had expected. The picture below is at the top of what I'll call Kelly hill....since its on Kelly rd. The picture doesnt do it justice but it was three hills that lead into a good steep section. After I turned off Kelly rd I actually lost my directions at a gas station while I was refueling and didnt realize it until I was getting ready to make the next turn and wanted reference on what I neeeded to do after that. Thank heavens for the internet....and on my phone to boot. I crept in just as it was getting dark.





By the way the wife and I went to see Marley and Me tonight...OMG (yes im 30 and im still allowed to use that acronym)Id have to say thats the only movie Ive ever cried at - A must for dog lovers.

Supposed to be another great dy tomorrow but to be honest I dont know if my ass can handle it. I was REALLY sore today. I dont know what I'll do tomorrow...we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. OMG it's much easier to shoot clay pigeons if you wait for them to land. That Kelly road looks like my kind of backroad, nice find. And tell your ass to HTFU. Get your miles in on Sunday and rest on Monday, while it rains.

    ReplyDelete