Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Arm me with Harmony

SO this week is going good with training. I got in a good ride monday and a ride this morning before work. I plan on riding again this afternoon and then an hr and a half tomorrow. I got a race coming up this weekend so I won't ride on Friday. Here is the schedule of races leading up to Fayetteville...

Feb 20 - Road Race at Walburg
March 7 - 20k TT in Denton
March 7 - Crit in Denton
March 8 - Road Race in Denton
March 21 & 22 - Fayetteville (2 road races and a time trial)

Also We've had a slight change of plans regarding the catagory I plan to race. I renewed my license and will be racing in the same cat I left off 2 years ago. Gonna be a shock to the legs but things are oging well so I'm optomistic about it. Here is a shot of my ride Friday night along the trinity near downtown....

Also - if you can't figure out the title to this blog its a lyric from my song of the ride -WORD!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Old school. Race yourself into shape! Painful, but effective. Nice pic of the skyline.

    ReplyDelete