Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Omnium

The races went great this weekend. Nate and his wife came into town and we all had a good time. I took 24th in the time trial out of 61 riders and managed to cover 12.5 miles in 32 mins 29 secs. Nate got me by 12 seconds. He rode a really great TT considering he's skin and bones lol. I also took a pack finish in the Criterium that afternoon finishing with an avg speed of 23.5 mph which I had to bury myself to make it to the finish with the lead group. I paid for it on Sunday though and didn't last long in the road race. Thats ok though. I needed a good ass kicking. Countdown to Fayettville - two weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to savor my TT victory over you because if you keep improving like you are, it won't happen again! Awesome job in the crit, I lasted like 7 miles. But at least I survived the RR. Fayetteville is coming up fast!!

    ReplyDelete